After 12 glorious years of celebrating Film and Fashion, Television and Music, the LUX Style Awards for the year 2013 will be a glamorous coming together of winners under one roof in November this year. LSA’s commitment to honor the talent of Pakistan remains firm and plans are underway to announce the winners of this year’s awards in 27 categories across four genres.
The Awards office shall be contacting the winners early next month to invite them to the exclusive Award giving ceremony.
The LUX Style Awards aims to uphold standards of excellence in Fashion, Film, Television and Music. The next edition of the LUX Style Awards in 2015 will be held in the first quarter of the year in partnership with ARY Digital.
This year, For Fashion the categories are
- Best Female Model,
- Best Male Model,
- Best Fashion Photographer,
- Best Hair and Make-up Artist,
- Achievement in Fashion Design – Prêt,
- Achievement in Fashion Design – Luxury Prêt,
- Achievement in Fashion Design – Menswear,
- Achievement in Fashion Design – Lawn,
- Best High Street and Best Emerging Talent.
The categories for Film are
- Best Film,
- Best Actor,
- Best Actress and
- Best Director
The categories for Television are
- Best TV Serial (Terrestrial),
- Best TV Actor (Terrestrial),
- Best TV Actress (Terrestrial),
- Best TV Director (All Channels) and
- Best TV Writer (All Channels)
Music categories are
- Best Music Video Director,
Fans have voted for Viewer’s Choice categories. If you wish to vote, then you can go to their Facebook page or go directly at this link for the voting page.
There are four jury bodies for assisting LSA’s team in being true to their commitment to recognize and celebrate talent in Pakistan.
LUX Style Awards started back in 2002 and since then it has been the industry`s most coveted awards in Pakistan. In other words, It is the most awaited and most watched award show in our country. After all, It honors achievements in Film, Fashion, Music and Television all under one umbrella. So I am keeping my *fingers crossed* and waiting for my favorite nominees to win the awards. Let’s see who bags how many awards this year! 🙂
p.s. For PR/Media queries, write me at email@example.com