It was Monday, 7th July, when we were to visit Burger King for a Royal Ramadan Iftar Feast!
We were greeted by very nice staff of Khayaban-e-Nishat, DHA, Karachi. Later, Ms. Rabia Jahangir (ABM – Burger King) joined us along with more invitees (bloggers & food critics). Glad to meet @brandaisha & @mjmarvee once again. @DaliDanish & @hajraamir also joined us!
So the Iftar time was getting closer and our food was being served. Here’s what we tried:
(All the burgers we tried were from the Royal Ramadan deal)
- Fish Burger – Fish isn’t my thing. I’m sure a fish burger lover would approve it!
- Veggie Burger – Tried a veggie burger for the first time and it had that soybean flavor but it actually didn’t taste like a veggie burger at all lol.
- Chick N Crisp Burger – Good flavor, perfect sauce and perfect crisp.
- Angus Steakhouse Burger – MUST TRY. THAT’S ALL I WOULD SAY. Best Beef Burger after their Whopper!
- Grilled Chicken Burger – Loved it as well. If you don’t have red meat, this should be your pick!
- Mushroom Swiss Burger – Sauce was on the slightly sweet side as it was onion one. But it gave a good different taste.
(Burgers were served along with lots of yummy french fries and drinks!)
(My personal favorites are Angus Steakhouse Burger & Chick n Crisp Burger! *mouth watering*)
While our mouths were stuffed with these delicious burgers, Rabia told us that there are two deals of Royal Ramadan and the best part is that both the deals have 2 Apple Pies included which you can actually swap with 2 Sundaes. NOW, ISN’T THAT COOL? [❤___❤]
I tried both and needless to say, Apple Pie was one of the best (hot, delicious, perfect sweetness). Sundaes as usual rocked. Although I couldn’t get my usual Chocolate flavor
Here are some more pictures from the events:
Alright folks, do try the Ramadan deals. They seem pretty good. If you’re not into Apple Pies, don’t forget to swap them with Sundaes! ^_^
Oh and they are also having a #KingOfSelfie competition these days. So if you want free meal vouchers, do try your luck! 😉
Okay folks, do share your feedback in the comment section. All this food has gotten me hungry again so I’m off to some food hunt. Ciao!
Happy Eating! 🙂